2018 will be the 10th year running for VegfestUK Brighton, and 4th year in which VegfestUK has hosted its Brighton event at the iconic Brighton Centre.
VegfestUK Brighton returns on March 24th 25th 2018 at the same venue; VegfestUK Bristol, Trade and London to follow in 2017...
The programme consists of full list of stalls, caterers, speakers, performers, comedians, entertainers and others involved in the making of this great event
Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
This guide consists of comprehensive information on all UK vegan events this year - please share this widely with anyone interested in veganism, thanks!
- Now in its 5th year, and with an expected 15,000 visitors and 300 stalls, VegfestUK London 2017 is 'probably' the... t.co/12kIGjX8Ln
- ''Show Me Love'' party launches the Vegan Festival of Britain at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 May 21st 22nd celebrating... t.co/dx32NMMV0c
- Fun video showing a puppet's experience at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 - enjoy! t.co/Q6eN077H6H... t.co/FIQ28mgodM
Terms and Conditions
VegFestUK London 2013- Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully
1) All items on sale, display or available at VegfestUK must be vegan. If your company/organisation makes or sells non vegan items, please do not display or sell them at VegfestUK. Particular attention should be paid to ingredients such as beeswax or honey. If you not sure about something, please contact the office. The organisers reserve the right to ask stallholders to remove any non vegan items from their stall and stallholders must agree to this.
2) All promotional material on offer during the show must be vegan friendly. Please do not display any non vegan material at the event. You will be asked to remove any promotional material displaying non vegan products and services from your stall if you are displaying any.
3) VegfestUK operates a ‘no smoking' policy on site.
4) Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of the submitted online booking form, and on receipt of a signed and printed copy of the booking form and minimum 25% of the invoice total, your stall position will be confirmed (on a first come, first served basis) and your details entered on the website where appropriate. Full balance of payment is required before Traders enter the venue. Balance is required by June 30th 2013. Booking online is a binding legal agreement and acts as a confirmed booking. Cancellation fees apply if bookings are cancelled once submitted online.
5) Catering or serving of food or drink to be consumed on the premises is allowed. Packaged food or drink for consumption off the premises is also permitted, as are free tasters and samples. Adequate hand washing facilities and the appropriate health and safety/food hygiene certificates and standards will be required by all stallholders who are handling food or drink samples and tasters, and they must be registered with their local councils for food handling. The serving of Alcohol is not permitted in any circumstances.
6) Stallholders are responsible for any accidents or injuries to the public caused by their products, display stands or their use of the space allocated to them, and must arrange their own Public Liability cover and have current Food Hygiene and Electrical safety certificates as applicable. All electrical equipment used must be PAT tested and will be inspected before the event starts. Insurance is a must for every stallholder (including information stalls) and all relevant documents must be produced on booking. Bookings cannot be accepted without proof of all relevant documents in advance, including a valid insurance certificate.
7) Stallholders are responsible for their own goods at the event and no responsibility is accepted by the organisers for loss, damage or financial loss due to abandonment or cancellation of the event due to severe inclement weather or other factors beyond our control or any other factors. The organisers will not be able to refund any money taken in advance of the show in any circumstances.
8) In the event of you wishing to cancel your stall, you will be liable to a 25% cancellation fee from the total invoice before June 1st 2013, 50% cancellation fee if after June 1st 2013 and before September 1st 2013, and 100% cancellation fee if cancelling after September 1st 2013. If you wish to cancel after June 1st 2013 you will be permitted to find an appropriate replacement to take your stall if required. Cancellation must be made in writing by the person who booked and has signed the booking forms. This cancellation policy applies only to stalls. Advertising, sponsorship and other marketing options will be charged at the full price and cannot be cancelled once booked online.
9) Stallholders agree to have their stalls ready by 10.30 am on Saturday and Sunday and agree not to breakdown until after 7pm. Trading hours are 11am -7pm Saturday Sunday.
10) Charity Collections may only be made off stalls that are registered and hold the correct license for collecting in public. Collectors are not permitted to walk around or outside the venue collecting for charities in any circumstances.
11) All images included on stalls should be family friendly and not contain any graphic images that may upset small children
12) We are unable to offer refunds in the case of any non-appreances by people advertised to appear at the show
13) Further Terms and Conditions may be added to this website before the event