2018 will be the 10th year running for VegfestUK Brighton, and 4th year in which VegfestUK has hosted its Brighton event at the iconic Brighton Centre.
VegfestUK Brighton returns on March 24th 25th 2018 at the same venue; VegfestUK Bristol, Trade and London to follow in 2017...
The programme consists of full list of stalls, caterers, speakers, performers, comedians, entertainers and others involved in the making of this great event
Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
This guide consists of comprehensive information on all UK vegan events this year - please share this widely with anyone interested in veganism, thanks!
- Now in its 5th year, and with an expected 15,000 visitors and 300 stalls, VegfestUK London 2017 is 'probably' the... t.co/12kIGjX8Ln
- ''Show Me Love'' party launches the Vegan Festival of Britain at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 May 21st 22nd celebrating... t.co/dx32NMMV0c
- Fun video showing a puppet's experience at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 - enjoy! t.co/Q6eN077H6H... t.co/FIQ28mgodM
Stalls, sponsorship and Advertising prices
earlybird Special Offer - 10% off alL prices - book and pay before end of March 2013.
we are now open for bookings
Stalls are available for Traders, Small Traders and Charities. Our rates are kept as low as we can to ensure that no one is excluded on price grounds. Stall options include 2m x 2m, 3m x 2m, 4m x 2m. Bigger stalls are available on request. All stalls include Shell Scheme, tables, and listing in programme and on website. Electricity, stallholders descriptions, Carpets, and Marketing options are NOT included – they are available at extra charge.
We have 3 different rates for both traders and charities
· Small trader or charity – turnover under £20,000 annually
· Standard trader or charity - any pitch except corner stalls
· Enhanced trader or charity – includes corner pitch.
Caterers are invited to submit their menu proposals for consideration at VegfestUK London. Please email email@example.com before March 31st with your proposed menu, thanks. See here for more info about food and caterers
Price/SqM 2m x 2m 3m x 2m 4m x 2m
Small £50 £200 £300 £400
Standard £75 £300 £450 £600
Enhanced £100 £400 £600 £800
Small £90 £360 £540 £720
Standard £120 £480 £720 £960
Enhanced £150 £600 £900 £1200
All prices for 2 days
1 day rates are 50% of the 2 day rates plus £25 admin fee
Please ensure that you have all the necessary legal documents that you require to trade at our event, including insurance (this is a must for every stall, including information stalls), and any relevant health and safety documents. If you are handling food in any way you must be registered with your local council. Documents must be produced on booking.
Electricity – Price on Application
Power prices for late bookings as follows (all prices + vat)
Up to 500W £105
Sponsorship is available for VegfestUK London. Our comprehensive packages include branding on promotional materials and website, advertising on the website and in the programme, editorial in programme, inserts in our ebulletin, pages on the website and superb word of mouth – plus stall space in the bigger packages. For full breakdowns please contact the office
· Show Sponsor £10,000
· Area Sponsors £5,000
· Extra Large Sponsors £3,000
· Large Sponsors £2,000
· Sponsors £1000
· Branding from £500
· Supporter £250
Marketing options are available for VegfestUK London – providing several different cost effective and successful options that ensure you reach an ever expanding clientele that is seeking veggie options. And in the wake of the Horseburgers scandal, there’s never been a better time to tell the world about your veggie and vegan options – there’s a lot of people coming on board this lifestyle right now. Options include
· Stallholders Descriptions – 50 words + logo & link on website and in the event programme - £60 + vat
· Advertising in the event programme – 20,000 copies, B5 full colour, distributed free and online before and during the show ¼ page £150, ½ page £275, Full page £495 +vat (finished artwork only)
· Advertising on the website – 125 x 125 4 flashing panels on every page of the website £150 + vat
· Inserts in our e – bulletins (over 10,000 subscribers) – 1 insert 80 words text and logo £95 + vat
You can add your products to our show FREE of charge. Big product donations include free 50 words, link and logo on the website. Options include
· Goody Bags – up to 500 at the vent, suitable for small products and samples
· Tombola – fundraiser for charity, suitable for small and medium size products
· Raffle on entry – suitable for bigger products (with value over £50)
Please contact the office for further details