Expect plenty of interest from Media and Trade buyers at inaugural event on Friday October 20th 2017 at Olympia London Central Hall Level 1
2018 will be the 10th year running for VegfestUK Brighton, and 4th year in which VegfestUK has hosted its Brighton event at the iconic Brighton Centre.
VegfestUK Brighton returns on March 24th 25th 2018 at the same venue; VegfestUK Bristol, Trade and London to follow in 2017...
The programme consists of full list of stalls, caterers, speakers, performers, comedians, entertainers and others involved in the making of this great event
Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
- 2017 is the 40th anniversary of one of the UK’s biggest vegan and animal rights groups Animal Aid, and to... t.co/SlONBNmFYl
- In this absorbing guest blog, FabFudge founder Jill Marriner discusses fundraising for treatment for her MS... t.co/W26Y1xnpGh
- Make sure to tune into the Made in Bristol TV show this Wednesday April 26th 2017 between 5:30pm – 7:30pm as... t.co/Yx7CqdwSnU
North East Vegan Festival
North East Vegan Festival
Sunday November 2nd 2014, Stadium of Light (home of Sunderland AFC, SR5 1SU)
Facebook community www.facebook.com/NorthEastVeganFestival
NEVFEST, the NORTH EAST VEGAN FESTIVAL, is the largest vegan festival in the North East, and was the first to be organised last year.
NEVFEST2 sees a return of the festival to the Stadium of Light, Sunderland, with a difference….
As well as the usual stalls from campaign, food, charity and craft organisations, there will be some great new elements to this annual event….
- Twelve live acts will be performing on 2 stages, beginning with our very own Tim Barford from VEGFEST and ending with ONSIND. Others include Chrissy Barnacle from Glasgow and Jonny Gill from York.
- A Sports Zone will see fun activities for everyone representing their favourite sports team
- A Pamper Zone sees amazing stalls and massages
- A Kids Zone includes play area, picture competition, popcorn and candyfloss
- A Fashion Zone has some amazing stalls, some not showcased before
- A Booze Zone expands the vegan beer range due to selling out by 1pm last year
- VIP Tickets with red carpet entry, special offers, snacks, vegan magazine and music downloads – limited to 250 and selling fast
As well as Farplace Animal Rescue, the organisers, benefitting, two other rescues will receive some of the profits from the event – BLAYDON BUNNY RESCUE locally and IAPWA internationally, bringing a local AND global effect to the festival.
Due to the expansion across the whole banqueting floor of the Stadium of Light, there are just a few stalls available – call Darren, co-organiser, on 0191 263 7644 or email email@example.com QUICKLY if you wish to reserve a spot.
Come and join the BIG VEGAN PARTY IN THE NORTH!