Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
This guide consists of comprehensive information on all UK vegan events this year - please share this widely with anyone interested in veganism, thanks!
Tickets available on BOGOF and BOGOHP for limited period only
Programme contains all info on talks, cookery demos, performances, kids activities and workshops
Glorious weekend at Olympia London with VegfestUK showcasing the best of veganism to around 13,500 visitors
Just under 15,000 people (13,500 visitors and 1,400 people working at the event) were at this hugely growing vegan lifestyle festival
- RT @veganfuture: Coming up on March 11th and 12th - @VegfestUK Brighton 2017 t.co/0JQkPIv3Tc t.co/0peEYxfUbO
- Great coverage of VegfestUK Brighton 2017 in insideSUSSEX Magazine!... t.co/IncGhNntUi
- Advert for VegfestUK Brighton 2017 in February issue of Viva Brighton magazine Taking place on March 11th 12th... t.co/vpAhXhCSnY
Neil on Tour
Neil Robinson 2014 UK Tour
Proudly sponsored by VegfestUK
VegfestUK are delighted to be sponsoring the 2014 UK tour of ex-Everton footballer Neil Robinson, who's the world's 1st to play professional top-flight football on a vegan diet.
Boyhood Evertonian Neil first went veggie for ethical reasons when he was 13, then became vegan 4 years later to extend his moral stance for animals whilst playing for Swansea City in the 80's. He demonstrated to many that a plant-exclusive diet is, contrary to popular beliefs, highly conducive to his fitness and performance - he's always one of the fittest at all his clubs.
Today, Neil is still highly passionate about his vegan lifestyle and its promotion to the general public. In the past year, Neil's been speaking at several vegan events on plant-based fitness with his brother John. He's also been performing his eye-catching smoothie demos, showcasing his delicious, nutrient-dense, and easy-to-make smoothies.
This year, Neil will be guest of honour at the following vegan festivals:
- VegfestUK Brighton - March 29th 30th, Hove Centre BN3 4AH
- LABL Fair Liverpool - April 12th, St George's Hall (Liverpool L1 1JJ)
- Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival - May 10th, The Queens Hotel (Leeds LS1 1PJ)
- VegfestUK Bristol - May 23rd 24th 25th, Amphitheatre (Bristol BS1 5LL)
- North West Vegan Festival - June 7th, Lancaster Town Hall (Lancaster LA1 1P) and the Gregson Centre (Lancaster LA1 3PY)
- Newcastle Vegan Festival - July 26th, 10am-6pm, the CastleGate (Newcastle NE1 2JQ)
- Northern Vegan Festival (joint with LABL Fair Blackpool) - Sept 13th, Empress Ballrooms, Winter Gardens (Blackpool FY1 1HL)
- VegfestUK London - Sept 27th 28th, Kensington Olympia West Halls (London W14 8UX), 2014 website live on Feb 28th
- LABL Fair Edinburgh - Oct 4th, Edinburgh Corn Exchange (Edinburgh EH14 1RJ)
- West Midlands Vegan Festival - Oct 25th, The Wolves Civic (Wolverhampton WV1 1RQ)
- North East Vegan Festival - Nov 2nd or Nov 9th (dates TBC in mid-June), Stadium of Light (Sunderland SR5 1SU)
VegfestUK are delighted to be sponsoring Neil's appearance at these shows!
Admission to Neil's talks and demos is free, but there may be a small admission for entry to the shows. Please visit the links above for details.