This guide consists of comprehensive information on all UK vegan events this year - please share this widely with anyone interested in veganism, thanks!
Tickets available on BOGOF and BOGOHP for limited period only
Programme contains all info on talks, cookery demos, performances, kids activities and workshops
Glorious weekend at Olympia London with VegfestUK showcasing the best of veganism to around 13,500 visitors
Just under 15,000 people (13,500 visitors and 1,400 people working at the event) were at this hugely growing vegan lifestyle festival
80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
- RT @VegfestExpress: "A Comprehensive Intersectional Approach to Vegan Activism" - talk by Brenda Sanders of @pepfoodsinc at @VegfestUK - ht…
- @VeganMegane yes, please bring ID thanks....
- @VeganMegane concession tickets available on the door for Brighton priced £5...
Vegan Bodybuilding UK Tour 2015
The Vegan Bodybuilding group will be touring the country in 2015 to promote the feasibility of bodybuilding on plant-based diets. They will visit the following vegan festivals, including:
- VegfestUK Brighton: March 28th 29th
- Live a Better Life Fair: April 15th
- VegfestUK Bristol: May 23rd 24th
- Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival: June 13th
- VegfestUK London: October 10th 11th
- Northern Vegan Festival: October 17th
- West Midlands Vegan Festival: October 24th 25th
- Vegfest Scotland: December 5th 6th
- Animal Aid Cruelty-Free Christmas Fayre Kensington: December 6th
If you'd like to volunteer for Vegan Bodybuilding at these fantastic events, please join their Facebook group "Vegan Bodybuilding UK Tour 2015" for updates.
Find out more about Vegan Bodybuilding at veganbodybuilding.org