Expect plenty of interest from Media and Trade buyers at inaugural event on Friday October 20th 2017 at Olympia London Central Hall Level 1
2018 will be the 10th year running for VegfestUK Brighton, and 4th year in which VegfestUK has hosted its Brighton event at the iconic Brighton Centre.
VegfestUK Brighton returns on March 24th 25th 2018 at the same venue; VegfestUK Bristol, Trade and London to follow in 2017...
The programme consists of full list of stalls, caterers, speakers, performers, comedians, entertainers and others involved in the making of this great event
Robin S, Danny Rampling, Rozalla and Dub Pistols headline 15th annual vegan festival on Bristol Harbourside
Extra dollops of (vegan) formaggio as VegfestUK hosts "Show Me Love" House Party on Saturday followed by a reggae/dub/dance evening on Sunday
- 2017 is the 40th anniversary of one of the UK’s biggest vegan and animal rights groups Animal Aid, and to... t.co/SlONBNmFYl
- In this absorbing guest blog, FabFudge founder Jill Marriner discusses fundraising for treatment for her MS... t.co/W26Y1xnpGh
- Make sure to tune into the Made in Bristol TV show this Wednesday April 26th 2017 between 5:30pm – 7:30pm as... t.co/Yx7CqdwSnU
VegfestUK are organisers of some of Europe's biggest vegan festivals! We came into existence back in Bristol in 2003, when Yaoh manager Tim Barford had the idea of mixing the seriousness of veganism with a rock-'n-roll festival atmosphere, where people can do the following all in one place: eating, socialising, learning about healthy ethical eating, dancing, partying - you name it! It's a heaven for many people, whether they want to mix with like-minded people, are curious about vegan lifestyles, or just want to eat all day and soak up the party atmosphere.
VegfestUK events are all about GOING VEGAN. It’s not about eating less meat, or choosing eggs over fish, or anything like that. It’s about going vegan, pure and simple. Go Vegan. For the animals, for the planet, for your health, and for sustainable global food production. And it’s so easy. Vegfest will demonstrate just how easy it is to go vegan and stay vegan.
We started out under the name "Bristol Vegan Fayre" in the compact and cosy surroundings of the Watershed on the Harbourside in our debut year 2003, attracting 1,500 visitors and 40 stalls with some quality speakers shedding light on veganism. Since then we never looked back:
- In 2004, We moved to the L-Shed (now M-Shed) and remained there for 3 years;
- We further expanded and moved eventually to the current venue of the Amphitheatre;
- Our events were extended to the nation's veggie capital Brighton from 2009 onwards,
- Then renaming from "Brighton/Bristol Vegan Fayre" to VegfestUK, making the shows better and better at these two cities,
- Taking the festivals one giant leap forward by bringing it to one of the nation's most well-known exhibition venues Kensington Olympia in October 2013
- In 2015, Vegfest takes another big step, creating another new show on Scottish soil in the prestigious SECC in Glagsow.
So the past decade has simply been a fairy tale! And by the end of 2015 we will have already organised 34 festivals in the UK, attracting big crowds at each one and influencing many towards going, living and staying vegan!
Sure, VegfestUK have its own ups and downs over the years, but largely thanks to our loyal supporters, be they sponsors, stallholders, media partners, security, stewards... we've been able to keep these shows going for so long. This is love straight from the heart to those who've given us so much backing through thick and thin.
We hope to continue influencing many more souls by putting on ever-improving events in future years.